Create and print the addresses as a labels when you send a large number of letters.
- Click Mailings > Labels to open the Envelopes and Labels.
- Make sure that the Labels tab is selected, and then click Options.
- When the Label Options dialog box appears, select the label template package format from the Label information > Label Template Package.
- In the package list, select label type. Size for the selected label is displayed below the list.
- Once you have done with selecting the label, click OK to return to the Envelopes and Labels dialog box.
- Enter the address of the sender in the Address edit box.
- Depending on the type of action you want, do one of the following:
- If you want to create a label as a new document to edit and print it, select Full page of the same label in Print, and then click New Document.
- If you want to print one label by specifying its location, select Single label in Print and enter Row and Column, then click Print.
- If you create the label as a new document, edit as needed and print it to use.
Before printing, make sure that the appropriate paper is loaded in the tray.
Labels Tab of Envelopes and Labels Dialog Box
Enter the address of the sender.
- Use return address
If you entered a Return address in the Envelopes tab and saved it as the default address, select this to use the address.
- Full page of the same label
Depending on the selected label type and size, create as many addresses as the number of labels it supports. Use this when you need multiple sender addresses.
- Single label
Print the address at the specified row and column location. Use this when you want to print the address only to the desired location, depending on the label type.
For example, if select “V3230” from the “AnyLabel” label package, set Row and Column to “5” and 2” respectively and print it, then the address will be printed on the fifth row, second column.
Print the label.
New Document Button
Create the label as a new document. You can edit the document as you want.
Close the dialog box.
Open the Label Options dialog box to select the label template package and label type, and check the label information.
Label types and sizes
Labels, that is often called as "label sheet" or "label stickers," have different unique types and sizes for different manufacturers. Thinkfree Office supports the standard label types that are widely used, and you can see the label maker and label size by type under Label information in the Label Options dialog box.
Show label gridlines
To display each label area separately when you create and edit a label with a new document, click View Gridlines in the Table tab.